1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

1981 Seca 750 nearly intact

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by Jim Steele, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Jim Steele

Jim Steele New Member

No really. It was running, bad master cylinder - bought a parts bike (turns out also bad MC), decided to keep the parts bike (1982). I live in the Kansas City area and I'd like to get rid of the 1981 in its entirety versus ebay parting process. I have a clear title (in my name no less). Anyway it needs a MC repair/rebuild, the obligatory carb take apart (I will include carb kits) and a muffler for the crappy aftermarket exhausts that both had when I bought them. You can see it on the Kansas City Craigslist under motorcycle parts. I think my wife just lowered the price as she's getting a little tired of it - it sat for the past two years but again it was running when I took the front brake system off (it's also included just doesn't push the calipers). So I think the current price is $400. I promised to start parting it out in August. Send me your questions. I'll be checking in regularly as I have to get the other one running as well. Thanks

2. Jim Steele

Jim Steele New Member

Oh it has air filters versus air box. Quite a few spare parts as well and a never used front tire.