1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

For Sale 1983 XJ900RK "Package": $2400

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by aSECAwrencher, Jan 4, 2022.

1. aSECAwrencher

aSECAwrencher Member

Well, folks... after 12+ years of ownership and a full frame up rebuild, I humbly offer my '83 900 SECA for (rehoming) sale.

Asking $2400 for the <33k mile (should have her mileage exempted when I swapped the dash out) package. Second tank and spare engine are about $600 by themselves I figure, let alone all the other parts I've collected over the years:

The second engine is nearly complete (down a shift drum, 3rd gear, and shift forks that I had to salvage from it), a set of forks, front and rear wheel with final drive, a second tank that's primed, Moyer's "Tank Renu'd", and never ran as well as a full wiring harness, marker lights, foot pegs, brake calipers (in poor repair, but present), extra relays, dash, yada yada.

I had it up and running yesterday, took her and my human lady out to a local Ashram for the day after chasing an RT1200 around for a while.

Had the forks done a month or two ago, carbs ultrasonically cleaned and bench set within the year, petcock recently rebuilt.

Clean Florida title.

20210409_125253.jpg
    Picture taken 3 months ago.

2. NavCPO

NavCPO New Member

Beautiful!