1. Some members were not receiving emails sent from XJbikes.com. For example: "Forgot your password?" function to reset your password would not send email to some members. I believe this has been resolved now. Please use "Contact Us" form (see page footer link) if you still have email issues. SnoSheriff

    Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

For Sale 81 running bike and 82 parts bike

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by cruiserlover, May 31, 2018.

  1. cruiserlover

    cruiserlover Active Member

    Messages:
    303
    Likes Received:
    27
    Trophy Points:
    28
    Location:
    denton texas
    Those on the forum know about my 2 bikes.The 81 is a running bike.barely touch the start button and it fires up.I have ridden it around the neighborhood.But it has no brakes.I have rebuilt the front caliper but it still isnt right,but will be.I have the one off the 82 as a backup.The 81 has a new front tire.zero miles.It has been moved by hand 4 feet.The rear needs replacing but it appears that the rear tire on the parts bike is nearly new. I also have the complete bike 82.Minus the headlight extension thing used on the 81 to make its zero miles used headlight work.I was taking all 4 signal lights off the 82 to put on the 81.I have the stock seat on the 81 and a cutdown seat off the 82.The 82 has no carbs.The head was destroyed and the cams missing so i bought all 3 components , head and 2 cams off ebay.I did not install because the 81 was complete and running.I also have a complete unopened engine rebuild gasket set from chacal. I have the left sidecover and if i wasnt scammed the right sidecover will be in the mail soon. All totaled I have 2100 in the 2 of them.I want $1000 for the whole lot.I live near dallas. my email is ronbayless57@gmail.com. I bought a touring bike yesterday.
     

Share This Page