1. Some members were not receiving emails sent from XJbikes.com. For example: "Forgot your password?" function to reset your password would not send email to some members. I believe this has been resolved now. Please use "Contact Us" form (see page footer link) if you still have email issues. SnoSheriff

    Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Aftermarket seat wanted!

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by Dewey, Dec 13, 2016.

  1. Dewey

    Dewey New Member

    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    Location:
    Syracuse, NY
    looking for an aftermarket seat for my 82 xj750 seca... street tracker/cafe style something that will bolt right up preferably, anybody got anything or suggestions? Thanks !
     
  2. k-moe

    k-moe Pie, Bacon, Bourbon. Moderator Premium Member

    Messages:
    19,697
    Likes Received:
    6,787
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Location:
    The City of Seven Hills
    Bolt right up?
    No such animal.
     
    hogfiddles and NEEDtoRIDE like this.
  3. Dewey

    Dewey New Member

    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    Location:
    Syracuse, NY
    I am realizing this, I have been looking for weeks! I figured one last outreach here might come up with something! Started cutting down the seat pan last night gonna make my own.. I'll post pics of how it turns out!
     

Share This Page