1. Some members were not receiving emails sent from XJbikes.com. For example: "Forgot your password?" function to reset your password would not send email to some members. I believe this has been resolved now. Please use "Contact Us" form (see page footer link) if you still have email issues. SnoSheriff

    Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

FS Dented 750 Maxim 82-83 RH Muffler

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by MN-Maxims, Feb 19, 2009.

  1. MN-Maxims

    MN-Maxims St. Paul Minnesota

    Messages:
    3,067
    Likes Received:
    114
    Trophy Points:
    63
    Location:
    Saint Paul, MN
    I have a RH muffler for a 750 Maxim up for sale. It has some road rash and some dents. Its not a good looking muffler for sure but its not rusted out. Would work for someone who could use it untill they find a better one or use it on a midnight maxim after doing some dent repair and a black paint job. $30.00 shipped UPS to your door, US only. I can take some pics and send to your email if needed. Thanks
     

Share This Page