1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

For Sale Hitachi HSC32 Carb

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by Jake Bane, Oct 21, 2023.

1. Jake Bane

Jake Bane New Member

Hey all, I recently purchased a replacement engine for my 650 Seca (non-turbo) and the guy I bought it from threw in a bunch of extra stuff that he had no use for. Among that was a full set of Hitachi HSC32 carbs. I just refurbished my set and I know how hard there are to come by so wondered if anyone is looking for them. I have no idea what condition they're in, will probably need refurbing but I'd like them to be of use to someone rather than sitting in my shed.

Taken from the catalog:
    "NOTE: all of the following models used HSC32 carbs:
    XJ650 Maxim, Midnight Maxim, XJ650RJ Seca (non-turbo), XJ650 Euro all use HSC32 carbs (various versions)
    XJ750 all USA 1981-83 models use HSC32 version 5G200 (Seca) and 15R00 (Maxim and Midnight Maxim)
    XJ750 all Canadian 1981-83 models use HSC32 version 5H200 (Seca) and 15T00 (Maxim and Midnight Maxim)
    XJ750 UK/Europe 11M models, XJ750 Police models 24L and 37H use HSC32 version 5N100"

Can send pictures if requested, PM me!

milforal likes this.
  2. Door dude

Door dude Active Member Premium Member

How much?

3. Eddieo123

Eddieo123 New Member

Are these sold?

4. milforal

milforal New Member

What is status of these carbs? Located in SoCal and rebuilt set I have leaks

5. Jake Bane

Jake Bane New Member

Carbs still available. They're in pretty rough shape but nothing a disassemble and soak in an ultrasound cleaner can't get through. Almost certainly going to need new bowl gaskets, potentially some drain screws too. Will get pictures next time i'm at the shop.

6. hogfiddles

hogfiddles XJ-Wizard, Host-Central NY Carb Clinic Moderator Premium Member

1. No price yet?

2. They’re not rare..... these were used on all the gazillion 1980-1983 xj650’s and xj750’s ( not including the 650 turbo ), and there’s still loads out there. Parts are readily available too.
    89102F3D-E2EC-4612-8C0C-E9BF147D2AC2.jpeg

jayrodoh likes this.
  7. Jake Bane

Jake Bane New Member

Oh okay thats good to know, I ha no idea there were loads around so I thought I'd offer them up to maybe help someone, but I'll keep them for spares! P.S. is that your personal collection?

8. hogfiddles

hogfiddles XJ-Wizard, Host-Central NY Carb Clinic Moderator Premium Member

Some of them, that’s probably about 1/3 of them...... I keep lots on hand for rebuilding, for parts, for cores, for sales, etc.....

Andrew Nichols likes this.
  9. Soup

Soup New Member

Still available and price?