1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

long time no see

Discussion in 'Hangout Lounge' started by razz1969, Jul 15, 2018.

1. razz1969

razz1969 Active Member

Whats up guys. long time no see. I haven't been on here for a while so I thought I would check in to see whose still here. Give me a shot back If you remember me.

k-moe likes this.
  2. Rooster53

Rooster53 Well-Known Member Premium Member

I suspect most of the long time members here remember you and the fiasco with the stolen bike and how the XJ community participated in the support to get it back on the road.

k-moe likes this.
  3. MattiThundrrr

MattiThundrrr Not a guru

Yeah, razz, we remember. Turned out to be a good story in the end.

4. razz1969

razz1969 Active Member

I took a trip down memory lane last night and read the whole thread last night. Fun times indeed knowing I was making a deference to some of you on here. Sadly that's all I have of her now is memory's. This last winter I came down with some kind of inflammatory problems. It was in all of my tendons. I couldn't even lift my leg over her. And I have a thing about bikes and boats. I cant stand to see them to sit idle knowing that some one out there wants one but cant afford one. So I searched for the right person and let her have it. Not sad to see her go knowing that some one will be enjoying her.