1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Ontario Project Bike

Discussion in 'Eastern US and Canada' started by Jon1980, May 3, 2020.

1. Jon1980

Jon1980 New Member

G'day all,

I have picked up a 81-82 XJ550 Seca as a project bike. I am now looking for parts or a parts bike in Ontario Canada or somewhere I am able to get parts shipped for reasonable price. I have called scrap yards and other places with no luck in Eastern Ontario and Southern Ont.

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

2. lostboy

lostboy Well-Known Member

What parts are you looking for? Have you tried NCK salvage in Woodstock ont.? Welcome to the forum.

3. Jon1980

Jon1980 New Member

I need a decent fuel tank, ignition/fuel cap and helmet lock with key. That’s as of right now I haven’t touched the engine yet I want to get a good rolling frame first. I have tried sonic cycle in London, NCK in Woodstock, Zdeno in Kitchener, Allen’s in New Brunswick, a place in Calgary don’t remember the name, cycle salvage in Peterborough and a place in North bay to.

Last edited: May 3, 2020
  4. lostboy

lostboy Well-Known Member

I may have ignition switch with key but it is missing the pin for steering lock. I will check my horde in the morning. PM if you're interested. Tank will be hard to find as you already know. Are missing the tank or is in bad shape?

5. old starter

old starter New Member

I just started an old/new rebuild google motorcycle recyclers.. i found a bunch that way. I am over near ottawa and parts are an issue i am working on.

6. maxim400

maxim400 Member