1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

please stop the emails

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by philbrewer, Mar 27, 2008.

1. philbrewer

philbrewer Member

anyone know what optoion I need to disable to stop receiving emails for every post?

2. willierides

willierides Member

Check your email! NOO! Just kidding! Go to "My Account" at he left here under "Member Options". Then go to "My Preferences" within your account. You can check "no" or uncheck "yes" (can't remember how exactly, but you'll see) to receiving emails, etc.

3. philbrewer

philbrewer Member

Ok, I have all my settings under "My Account" set properly, and I am not subscribed to the newsletter, see pic below. Maybe I am missing something. This all started when I signed up for the newsletter.

Still my mailbox is flooded with emails. Maybe the mods can purge my account and I can start all over........As of right now I am still receiving emails from every single post, and new reply. Please please please make it stop. :x :x :x

[​IMG]

4. Alive

Alive Active Member

Flick an email to SnoSheriff .... He'll sort it for you :)

5. rpgoerlich

rpgoerlich Member

Is there not an unsubscribe at the bottom of those emails ? Even though you turned it off in you preferences it may still be on each of the old message threads when you had it on.

6. philbrewer

philbrewer Member

No unsubscribe. :(

7. SnoSheriff

SnoSheriff Site Owner Staff Member Administrator

When did this start? I upgraded the software last night. PM me offline with your email addy. I'd like you to forward me one of those emails for closer inspection...