1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Subscribed Threads Option

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by Alive, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Alive

Alive Active Member

I really like the idea of having subscribed threads... Here's how it works:

When you post, you are automatically subscribed to that thread. Then on the Forum page or in your profile you have a link that shows what subscribed threads have new posts since yours.

Makes it really easy to track conversations you are having in threads you are posting in.

At the moment I am using the "View Posts Since Last Visit" link and that kind of works but having a subscribed threads option would really make it a whole lot easier to follow topics.

Ta

2. jeepsteve92xj

jeepsteve92xj Member

Re: Subscribed Threads Option + a Favorites button.

HEAR HEAR!
    I second this suggestion and Raise the pot to add a button for [Add to Favorites]
    While I do enjoy scrolling through page upon page of threads, when I do find one that is either old and dormant, or I dont have anything to add in oder to place it in my Recent Post list, I end up copying the link and emailing it to myself. Not quite so helpfull if I'm somplace where I cannot access any of my email.
    I do add threads to the WATCH list, but I havent seen where I can look that up as a usefull bucket of saved favorites.

If Im just suggesting/missing something that does already exsist, please let me know.

Steve