1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

This time Face Book did me in not the "C" list

Discussion in 'Hangout Lounge' started by Timbox, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Timbox

Timbox Well-Known Member

I told myself in the middle of summer that I was going to work on projects inside my house this winter. Been putting them off as they are just the finishing touches on some things and really don't need to be done.

Normally I use the "C" list in the area to find our XJ bikes for a good price, most with missing titles in my price range. Then a friend of mine tells me about FB Market place for my area. I type in Motorcycles and sure enough, one less than an hr away and cheap! So she followed me home yesterday. Initial inspection was telling, the person just gave up on a project.

Ebay tank with no rust but missing gas cap. New seat off ebay (both still had the makings with pen saying what model they were from). Bike only has 9K on it but the poor thing has been in the sun much of its life.

Still looking for my bow deer, but after that I will get to her and start another thread of breaking her all down.

2. Simmy

Simmy Well-Known Member

which model?

3. Timbox

Timbox Well-Known Member

Franz, Stumplifter and Jetfixer like this.
  4. Timbox

Timbox Well-Known Member