1. Some members were not receiving emails sent from XJbikes.com. For example: "Forgot your password?" function to reset your password would not send email to some members. I believe this has been resolved now. Please use "Contact Us" form (see page footer link) if you still have email issues. SnoSheriff

    Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Tons of Maxim XJ650 and XJ750 parts 4 Motors!

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by bansheewild88, Sep 8, 2012.

  1. bansheewild88

    bansheewild88 New Member

    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    I have 1981 Xj650 parts 1982 Xj750 parts. Another 81 XJ That I can not tell what size it is. Tons of parts just email me at torresbj88@aol.com if you need any parts. Id appreciate it. I also have a lot of pictures. I will be stripping a fourth xj in a few days also.
     
  2. mtnbikecrazy55

    mtnbikecrazy55 Active Member

    Messages:
    2,620
    Likes Received:
    24
    Trophy Points:
    38
    Location:
    Green Bay, Wisconsin
    Sent you an email - Thanks.
     

Share This Page