1. Some members were not receiving emails sent from XJbikes.com. For example: "Forgot your password?" function to reset your password would not send email to some members. I believe this has been resolved now. Please use "Contact Us" form (see page footer link) if you still have email issues. SnoSheriff

    Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Unknown Master cylider

Discussion in 'XJ Modifications' started by dirtymike, Jun 3, 2012.

  1. dirtymike

    dirtymike Member

    Messages:
    83
    Likes Received:
    3
    Trophy Points:
    8
    I have a couple of Pics in my gallery of a master cylinder i have yet to be able to identify. If anybody her has any guess, I'd like to known. I ordered a kit from Mikesxs which was PN-08-0204. Wrong kit any help would be appreciated.
     

Share This Page