1. Some members were not receiving emails sent from XJbikes.com. For example: "Forgot your password?" function to reset your password would not send email to some members. I believe this has been resolved now. Please use "Contact Us" form (see page footer link) if you still have email issues. SnoSheriff

    Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Which is the best place to buy DYNA COILS..at good PRICE !!!

Discussion in 'XJ Technical Chat' started by littlegiant, Jun 5, 2010.

  1. littlegiant

    littlegiant Member

    Messages:
    217
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Location:
    Toronto, Canada
    Whats the best place to shop for New Dyna coils for my Maxim X. Thnks folks.
     
  2. MacMcMacmac

    MacMcMacmac Member

    Messages:
    645
    Likes Received:
    3
    Trophy Points:
    18
    Location:
    Ottawa, Canada
    Re: Which is the best place to buy DYNA COILS..at good PRICE

    Try Z1 Enterprises.
     
  3. Desinger_Mike

    Desinger_Mike Member

    Messages:
    900
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Location:
    Eastern Pennsylvania
    Chacal AKA Len... or XJ4ever.com
    has them too. I know he was working on a complete conversion kit but I don't know if he got everything together for it.

    As you probably know, the X will take a little modification to let the coils fit behind the radiator. Personally, I prefer to cut and grind the stock bracket so I can securely bolt the new coils as close to the old location as possible but many riders don't have access to the required tools.

    Len will have the wires, boots, and will give you a lot of suggestions for a painless coversion.
     
  4. littlegiant

    littlegiant Member

    Messages:
    217
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Location:
    Toronto, Canada
    Re: Which is the best place to buy DYNA COILS..at good PRICE

    Thnks des mike, will check on chacal pages..On ebay i found for U$133 incl shippng to Canada (just the coils).
     

Share This Page