1. Some members were not receiving emails sent from XJbikes.com. For example: "Forgot your password?" function to reset your password would not send email to some members. I believe this has been resolved now. Please use "Contact Us" form (see page footer link) if you still have email issues. SnoSheriff

    Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Would these kits work for a XJ 650 Maxim?????????

Discussion in 'XJ Technical Chat' started by BillB, Feb 27, 2011.

  1. BillB

    BillB Active Member

    Messages:
    1,091
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    38
    Location:
    Tulsa Oklahoma
  2. Bobe7316

    Bobe7316 Member

    Messages:
    132
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Location:
    Tasmania Australia
    Hi on the packet in the Ebay picture it has the number 18-5111 printed on it.
    I googled " Yamaha 18-5111" Then I scrolled down the list of sites that came
    up until I came to Yamaha maxim 650-750 carb carburetor rebuild kit 18-5111 - maxim. If you click on this site there is a lot of carb kit info. According to them this kit will fit the 1982 XJ650 Maxim but have a look
    your self to make sure.
    Bob
     
  3. BillB

    BillB Active Member

    Messages:
    1,091
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    38
    Location:
    Tulsa Oklahoma
    Good eye Bobe7316. I appreciate your catch.
     

Share This Page