1. Some members were not receiving emails sent from XJbikes.com. For example: "Forgot your password?" function to reset your password would not send email to some members. I believe this has been resolved now. Please use "Contact Us" form (see page footer link) if you still have email issues. SnoSheriff

    Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

WTB 82 1100 Maxim Ignition Switch

Discussion in 'XJ Technical Chat' started by MN-Maxims, Nov 19, 2008.

  1. MN-Maxims

    MN-Maxims St. Paul Minnesota

    Messages:
    3,067
    Likes Received:
    114
    Trophy Points:
    63
    Location:
    Saint Paul, MN
    Looking for an ignition switch with an "A" Code key. I have a "C" Code switch and a "D" Code switch. I'm tired of having two keys for my bike and my locksmith tells me if I can find one with the "A" key way he can make it work so I will ony have one key for the bike like it came with. If anyone wants those other switches let me know. Remember they are for an 82 1100.

    Thanks for your help

    Ron
     
  2. MN-Maxims

    MN-Maxims St. Paul Minnesota

    Messages:
    3,067
    Likes Received:
    114
    Trophy Points:
    63
    Location:
    Saint Paul, MN
    Still looking and I understand an XS 1100 Has the same style ignition switch. Thanks for your help.
     
  3. mlew

    mlew Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    3,090
    Likes Received:
    242
    Trophy Points:
    63
    Location:
    Apex, NC
    I have several, whats the difference between a A , C and D key? How do I tell by looking at them?
     

Share This Page