1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

XJ Forever Feedback

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by PSteele, Dec 4, 2009.

1. PSteele

PSteele Member

Just a quick note about Len and his posse at XJ Forever. My second order arrived in great time - 8 days from mailing to my office in Nova Scotia. Great service folks! Parts were all there save for one back-ordered part that won't hold up engine assembly too much that Len will ship as soon as he gets it in.

Only issue I have is with the Canuck Feds charging me $33 in duty and there was none at all on my first order. That's a 16% premium - sheesh! You'd think I was buying booze or something.

Anyway, kudos to Len and the bunch there - great job, great service and the thing I really appreciate is your patience with all the emails, questions and answers!

In the spring the loved XJ goes for sale as the need for a distance tourer outweighs what the XJ can provide in terms of long-term comfort and driveability. Next up is a late model FJR.

Pete

2. marksteyn

marksteyn New Member

Hello all..hope you all are fine..i am new to this forum..lets make this forums interesting by doing some good posts..

3. marksteyn

marksteyn New Member

I am looking for some marketplace for music, I got the bikes marketplace here, but its interesting too.

service marketplace