1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

XJ4EVR,,YOU GOT MY BUSINESS!

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by JIMMYD, Mar 4, 2009.

1. JIMMYD

JIMMYD New Member

I dont do a lot of research when I take on a bike project, I mainly go by looks, feel,and if I just think it's (cool).So I bought this 1985 xj700.The P.O. had lost some parts in searching for carb problems.I was getting a little frustrated with local dealers and mechanics.Iusually look online a lot for parts and info and good samaritan on another forum turn me on to XJbikes.com.Allright! A good find! I joined right up.But the icing on the cake is Len at XJ4ever parts. I'm sure I'll help keep him busy on My project. Thanks LEN,I'll see you on my next order. JIMMYD :D

2. gurgietrueshot

gurgietrueshot Member

With all the raving reviews I feel like I should start buying things for my bike from Len even though I don't need /can't afford them.

So please people stop writing the raving reviews or you force me into bankruptcy :D

3. bill

bill Active Member

Len has a good bit of my and other's money but He's worth every penny :D

I actually did need all the parts - consider yourself lucky if you don;' need any...