1. Some members were not receiving emails sent from XJbikes.com. For example: "Forgot your password?" function to reset your password would not send email to some members. I believe this has been resolved now. Please use "Contact Us" form (see page footer link) if you still have email issues. SnoSheriff

    Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

XJ650 Caliper fo sizale!

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by DianCecht, Jun 26, 2009.

  1. DianCecht

    DianCecht Member

    Messages:
    213
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Location:
    Central Illinois
    [​IMG]

    So... Have this caliper lying around as a spare, but my front end is changed now. I've never used this caliper, so I can't tell you if it needs any work... but being as it's been lying around, I'd assume a rebuild may be involved.

    Any interest, shoot me an offer.
     
  2. soberski

    soberski New Member

    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    If you still have this laying around I will give you $30 for it.

     

Share This Page