My experience bleeding the front brakes: This past weekend I recieved two kits to rebuild my front brake calipers that had been acting up. I have a Suzuki front end on my bike so I am running two calipers off the factory 1982 XJ550 Seca master cylinder. With this set up I have better adjustable forks along with dual disc brakes. The master cylinder is adequate for operating the calipers because they are of the single piston configuration. Upon completing the overhaul of the calipers and reinstalling them, bleeding of the system was next. First I bench bled the M/C, then gravity bled the brake connections in line to end up with the calipers. Then I used my power bleeder at the calipers to remove any trapped air via the calipers. I got very little feed back at the brake lever, not enough. My next step was to force brake fluid in reverse into the system using a syringe. This yielded more lever responce but nothing like it should be. I went back and forth between the two methods and still came up with the same amount of lever responce. I had rebuilt the M/C just over a year ago so that wasn't the problem. I was getting late so I decided to revisit the issue in the morning with a clear head and less influence of my favorite garage beverage. After dinner, I did some searching around on a Suzuki forum and found some useful information regarding my problem. The solution: zip tie the front brake lever back as far as possible and give each caliper a couple good slugs with rubber "dead blow" hammer. Then leave the lever zip tied overnight. The next day upon undoing the zip tie my front brake lever responce was all there plus some. In my case, with the dual disc, it took simple patience in letting system expell the trapped air by itself. Sometimes, even with all the cool tools and methods we have these days you can't force shit to happen.