1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Doing the 750 Seca's Forks.. (Rebuild.. now a HOW TO!)

Discussion in 'XJ DIY How-To Instructions' started by Chorca, Jun 11, 2009.

1. Tim morris

Tim morris Active Member Premium Member

Do we have a parts break down jpg showing location s of parts for assembly??? For I laid them out but things happen!! Hate second-guessing

2. chacal

chacal Moderator Moderator Supporting Vendor Premium Member

Tim, have you opened up your package? There should be an instructions sheet with parts diagram with the rebuild kit...….

Tim morris likes this.
  3. Tim morris

Yes thank you sure instructions are great if you can read !and know what part is what lol diograms picture s always help the situationlike when you're in the middle of it and you got to walk away and come back and look at it again and say oh my God what did I do you know what I mean short-term memory getting bad the older I get

4. k-moe

k-moe Pie, Bacon, Bourbon. Moderator Premium Member

I linked both the parts fiche (diagram) and the photo thread of the parts layout earlier.

5. Tim morris

That deems to be a very simple overhaul once you dive in , Thanks to all of you :) 1 note spring goes in loaded side down into the forks I think .?hope I'm right got time before I add oil and seal it all up going to use fork tree to hold it all 20190911_200128.jpg 20190911_200128.jpg together whilst I compleat other tasks.

Attached Files: