Well, while I am waiting for warmer weather to work on further tuning outside, I will be making tools for the process. Yesterday I finished the synchronizer project. When I do a project I tend to overdo it so I thought I'd share the result. I had some mercury from some old lights (sodium vapor I think) and decided to use it instead of colored water or tranny fluid. First off was cutting from an old laminated shelf and using a table saw cutting appropriately spaced grooves for the tubing. I decided to make them narrower than the tubing diameter so they would be pressed in and not require any type of holding devices or clips. They are also deep enough so that only a small portion of the tubing is above the surface once installed. Then I masked off the laminated surfaces and hit it with white paint.